§ 1 General Terms and Conditions for Tippp
1. The following Terms and Conditions refer to the usage relationship between us, BlackCap Media GmbH & Co. KG, Kettelerstr. 3-11, 97222 Rimpar, Germany as operator of the internet portal Tippp (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator"), and the users of Tippp (hereinafter referred to as "Users"). We offer the content and services available on Tippp to private individuals as well as for commercial purposes. The purpose of the Terms and Conditions of the Tippp website is to set out the Terms and Conditions of operation, functioning and use of the Tippp website available on the Internet at https://www.tippp.io/ as well as the rights and obligations of the Administrator and Users using the website.
2. Whenever a reference is made in the Terms and Conditions to:
a) Portal – this shall be understood as meaning the service provided under the Tippp domain.
b) Terms and Conditions – this shall be understood as meaning this document.
c) User Account – this shall be understood as an individual User Account registered in the Portal based on the data provided by the User during the registration process.
d) Tasks – this shall be understood as meaning the games, quizzes, etc. made available at Tippp.
e) Points – this shall be understood as meaning Points awarded to the User, gathered in the User Account.
f) Awards – this shall be understood as meaning a gift card awarded to the User as a result of gathering a certain number of Points by fulfilling the conditions and requirements set by Tippp.
§ 2 Rules of functioning of the Portal
1. Holding an individual electronic mail (email) account and a web browser that interprets HTML5 or older codes is a technical prerequisite indispensable for proper registration with and use of the Portal.
3. Registering and using the Portal is free of charge and it is equivalent to the conclusion of an agreement between the User and website Administrator, on the terms set out in the Terms and Conditions.
4. The User may request User Account deactivation at any time. In order to deactivate the User Account, he shall contact the website Administrator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Receiving the User status shall be contingent upon the correct completion of the data registration process.
7. The User may have only one User Account on the Portal. In the event of detecting any other User Accounts of the User, the Administrator issues bans to all of the User Accounts of the User.
8. In the event of suspicion or detection of VPN/PROXY/TOR connection of a User, the indefinite ban is issued.
9. The User shall not provide his User Account login data to any third parties and shall not obtain such data from other Users. In the event of a suspicion of a breach of the law or of these Terms and Conditions by the User, the Administrator reserves the right to remove or block the User Account of the User responsible for the breach without giving reasons. The User Account shall be blocked indefinitely.
10. The Administrator reserves the right to the possibility of interruptions in the website operation due to maintenance work and/or upgrading of devices or software, provided that he shall minimise as much as possible the inconvenience caused thereby (for example, by carrying out the maintenance and/or upgrading work at the times when the smallest number of users will be impacted) in order to ensure most convenient and uninterrupted use of the Portal.
11. The Administrator shall not be liable for any actions of the Users relating to their use of the Portal carried out for purposes which are in breach of the Terms and Conditions or legal regulations in force. Users shall be fully liable for the consequences of their actions and in particular they are obligated to ensure that their actions comply with the law in force. In the event of a suspicion of a User committing an offence, the Administrator shall notify law enforcement authorities thereof.
12. We are constantly working to optimize our offers. We therefore reserve the right to add or remove functions and features and to introduce restrictions on our offers. The User can terminate the use of the offers at any time.
13. Additionally, the users confirms to read and accept the Do's and Don'ts of this service which can be found here: https://www.tippp.io/dos-donts
§ 3 User Accounts and rules of usage
1. Using the services of the Portal is free.
2. While registering with the Portal the User is requested to consent to the use of means of electronic communication in order to perform the services offered by the Portal.
3. Registration with the Portal means acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and is made for an unspecified time.
4. The User may not dispose of the rights arising from holding a User Account in the Portal to any third party.
5. Using the Portal in a different country than the United States is not possible. In the event of changing the location of residence, the User may contact the Administrator requesting the adjustment of the region.
6. Each User may not have more than one User Account on Tippp.
7. There is no legal claim to the use of Tippp, as the Administrator can exclude Users from use at any time during the usage relationship without giving reasons, in particular if they post inadmissible content, carry out inadmissible actions or provide incorrect information with regard to identity.
8. The User must take all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality of his password. He is liable for the unauthorized use of his user data, unless he can prove that the abuse occurred in our area of responsibility.
9. If the Administrator becomes aware of or suspects misuse of the username or password, he is entitled to take the necessary measures, in particular to temporarily block or close access.
§ 4 Points and Awards
1. The User shall receive Points free of charge in exchange for the fulfillment of Tasks requested by the Administrator in games, quizzes, etc. made available on the Portal.
2. Special campaigns will be organised within the Portal which will enable the User to obtain additional Points free of charge. The campaign and the possibility of receiving Points shall be each time announced on the Portal.
3. The User hereby undertakes not to mislead the Administrator as to information on the basis of which he is eligible to acquire Points.
4. Obtaining Points by the User takes place automatically, in a manner directly related to the registration of the User Account, unless provisions displayed on the Portal stipulate otherwise.
5. The User shall not dispose of or make available to any third parties any Points he has obtained while using the Portal, unless provisions displayed on the Portal stipulate otherwise.
6. The User shall not acquire Points for any purpose other than their use within the Portal.
7. In the event of the User breaching the Terms and Conditions, the Administrator reserves the right to cancel all Points and Awards gathered by the User.
8. Confirmation of the email address in the course of the registration process and collecting a specified number of Points are prerequisites for receiving Awards.
9. The User shall receive Awards following fulfilment of the prerequisites determined by the Administrator hereinabove. The number of Points required to receive Awards is specified by the Administrator on the Portal.
§ 5 Conditions of participation in sweepstakes
1. These conditions of participation refer to the sweepstakes of BlackCap Media GmbH & Co. KG, Kettelerstr. 3-11, 97222 Rimpar, Germany as operator of the internet portal Tippp (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator"). Participation in the sweepstakes is based exclusively on these conditions of participation.
Read a more detailed version of our "Sweepstakes Rules" here.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Participation in the sweepstakes is free. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
2. The duration of the sweepstakes is determined by the Administrator. During this period, users are given the opportunity to take part in the respective competition online.
3. Participation takes place via...
– fulfilling Tasks and Collecting points for them
– waiting until the winner is randomly determined
– winner will be notified privately and possibly made public
and acceptance of these conditions of participation. Participation is only possible within the participation period. Tasks that are completed after the closing date will not be considered for the draw.
Only one submitted registration per participant takes part in the sweepstake. It is strictly forbidden to use multiple accounts to increase the odds of winning.
4. Eligible participants
Eligible are natural persons who have reached the age of 18. Participation is not limited to customers of the Administrator and does not depend on the purchase of goods or services.
If a participant is restricted in his legal capacity, the consent of his legal representative is required. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the All except Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Cuba and is void where prohibited by law.
In addition, the Administrator reserves the right to exclude persons from participation at its own discretion if there are legitimate reasons, for example:
– in the event of manipulation in connection with access to or implementation of the sweepstakes,
– in the event of violations of these conditions of participation,
– in case of dishonest behavior or
– in the event of false or misleading information in connection with participation in the sweepstakes.
5. Prize, notification and transmission of the prize
The sweepstakes prizes are listed within each sweepstake page.
The winners will be determined after the closing date as part of a random raffle among all participants. The odds of winning depend on the value of a prize. Higher value prizes (like 5K+ points) are less likely to be drawn than lower value prizes.
Winners may be notified by private message and/or email, depending on the system setting selected. However, each user is responsible for checking the status of their winner by logging into Tippp regularly.
Each winner has to send an email to email@example.com within 2 week2. If a winner does not respond within this period, the prize can expire.
The approximate retail value of all prizes is $100. The prizes are: Points. You are not guaranteed to win a prize, and your chance of winning is dependent on random selection by our system. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Tippp. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Tippps' discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tippp to use the winner's username, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The prize is handed over by email or, if necessary, by post/parcel delivery at the expense of the Administrator, exclusively to the winner or to the winner's legal representative. The prize cannot be exchanged.
The costs associated with claiming the prize (travel, etc.) will be borne by the winner.
6. Premature termination of the competition
The Administrator reserves the right to cancel or end the sweepstakes at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. The Administrator makes use of this option in particular if, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, proper implementation of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, the Administrator can claim back the damage incurred from this person.
7. In order to participate in the sweepstakes, it is necessary to provide personal data. The participant assures that the personal information provided by him, in particular first name, surname, address and email address, is truthful and correct.
The Administrator points out that all personal data of the participant will neither be passed on to third parties nor made available to them for use.
8. The participant is free at any time to cancel his registration data under firstname.lastname@example.org and thus to withdraw from participation.
9. Participants who do not meet the prerequisites for winning the prize are not entitled to the prize/payment of the prize.
10. The sweepstakes are organized by BlackCap Media GmbH & Co. KG, Kettelerstr. 3-11, 97222 Rimpar, Germany. If you have any questions or complaints, contact email@example.com. The Administrator's competition is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. All further liability is excluded, the decision is final, and there is no recourse to legal action.
11. Should any provision of these conditions of participation be or become ineffective in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of these conditions of participation.
§ 6 Credit for travel
1. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the term "Reward" is defined as: one (1) Two Hundred Dollar Fifty ($250.00) Travel Savings Credit from Credit For Travel. The Reward will be delivered as a "Reward Code" to be redeemed at CreditForTravel.com.
2. In order for a "Customer" to become eligible to receive a Reward, Customer must:
– Join Tippp or be a member of Tippp.
– Complete at least one task, such as buying a product.
– Submit an online Application Form, where Customer must enter full name, date of birth, postal code, email address within fourteen (14) days of purchase ("Application Form").
3. Within five (5) business days of the Application Form submission, a qualified Customer will receive an email with a Credit For Travel Reward Code ("Reward Code") and instructions to redeem the Reward.
4. Reward Code must be activated on Creditfortravel.com.
5. Offer valid to residents of the U.S. (excluding Alaska), Guam and Canada.
6. Must be eighteen (18) years or older to participate.
7. The Reward is valid for one (1) Reward redemption, per Reward Code.
8. More than one (1) Reward redemption shall not be qualified and TLC Marketing ("Promoter"), shall have no obligation whatsoever to honor any Rewards accepted in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
9. For the purpose of this Promotion, "Released Parties" includes the Promoter, Tippp, and their respective parents, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, agents, distributors and vendors.
10. Additional costs/fees for products and services outside of the Reward are not included and any such fees are the sole responsibility of the Customer. Valid credit card will be required to pay any amounts that exceed the Reward amount.
11. Reward Codes eligible for use on the Credit For Travel website are not credit or debit cards, and have no implied warranties, other than what is specified herein. If there is any written language or terms and conditions on the Reward Code itself, which is in conflict with the Policy, or any other terms and conditions labelled as such on the Credit For Travel website, the Credit For Travel Website shall overrule the Reward Code and be the absolute authority.
12. The Credit For Travel Reward Code is not transferable once activated and redeemable for accommodations and other travel product and services available on the Credit For Travel website.
14. Credit For Travel terms and conditions at http://www.creditfortravel.com/TermsOfUse apply.
15. This reward is exclusively for members of Tippp. If you are not a member of Tippp you may not qualify for the reward.
16. This information is correct at the time of campaign launch, although Credit For Travel, and Released Parties reserve the right to change details at any time.
17. Released Parties cannot be held responsible for any disagreements concerning availability and quality of Reward. Any dispute must be settled directly with Credit For Travel.
18. Released Parties cannot accept any liability for personal loss or injury incurred after Reward redemption. Any dispute must be settled directly with the venue concerned.
19. Promoter shall have no obligation whatsoever to honor any Rewards accepted in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
20. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, photocopied or otherwise altered and where prohibited or restricted by law.
21. Released Parties shall not be liable for lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected or undeliverable Reward Codes and will not issue or replace Reward Codes in any of these events.
22. The Reward has no monetary value. This Reward is not transferable, transferable for sale, resale and is not redeemable for cash.
23. The terms of this Promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply.
24. The Reward is subject to promotional availability.
25. Full value of Credit For Travel Reward may not be able to be applied in one transaction; dependent on property chosen, dates and other variables.
26. No credit, refund or extension for any unused Rewards will be provided.
27. The recipient of the Reward must follow the instructions provided by the Promoter, Credit For Travel, and Tippp. Failure to comply with the instructions or any other directives made in conjunction with this Reward may result in cancellation and/or a charge for the Reward. Under these circumstances, Reward shall be considered redeemed and participant shall be solely responsible for any costs or fees incurred as a result of their noncompliance.
28. No exchange of the Reward is permitted under any circumstance.
29. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Reward of equal or greater value or a different Reward.
30. This Reward is issued by the Promoter located at Kettelerstr. 3-11, 97222 Rimpar, Germany, or at such other address as the Promoter may advise in writing. No inquiry or notice will be validly received by the Promoter unless mailed to the Promoter's address above by first-class mail, postage prepaid.
31. Promoter reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion at any time during the term thereof. It shall be the Customer's sole obligation to check the Terms and Conditions during the Promotion and when the Customer redeems the Reward.
§ 7 Information requirements
The contract text is not saved and the contract language is English. The User can correct and delete his information before confirming the Terms and Conditions using the usual functions of the respective browser.
You are responsible for any tax liabilities you may incur as a result of receiving points or other rewards from Tippp. You are responsible for reporting any tax liabilities you may incur as a result of receiving points or other awards from Tippp.
§ 8 Confidentiality
1. The User must protect confidential information that is made available to him: If the Administrator passes on confidential information to him via the Portal or that a reasonable person deems confidential, he must treat it confidentially and take appropriate security measures to ensure the prevention of unauthorized disclosure or access to this information.
2. Our responsibility with regard to feedback: If Users decide to make a contribution to the Portal by sending the Administrator ideas for new products, services, functions, modifications, improvements, content, offers, promotions, computer code or send other materials, then regardless of what their message may say,
– the Administrator is under no obligation to review or implement your feedback or return all or any part of your feedback to you for any reason,
– the feedback is not treated confidentially. The Administrator is under no obligation to keep the feedback the User sends confidential or to use or disclose it in any way,
– the User grants the Administrator an irrevocable perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licensable license to reproduce, distribute and create derivative works.
§ 9 Complaints
1. The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure correct and uninterrupted use of the Portal.
2. Complaint reports shall be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Complaints shall be considered on a current basis. The Administrator reserves the right not to respond to a complaint if it results from a failure to read the Terms and Conditions or to follow the guidelines issued to the User for the purpose of providing services in the correct manner or proper use of the Portal.
4. In order to diagnose irregularities in the functioning of the services offered by the Portal, the Administrator reserves the right to interfere with the technical structure of the User Account.
5. The answer to a complaint will be sent to the email address from which the complaint was made.
§ 10 Period of validity and termination
1. The use of the Portal is possible for an indefinite period. The usage relationship can be terminated by either party at any time without giving reasons.
2. The right to extraordinary termination without notice for an important reason remains unaffected.
§ 11 Liability, release from liability
1. As the Administrator, we are liable for any culpable breach of essential contractual obligations in accordance with the statutory provisions, whereby the amount in the case of simple negligence is limited to compensation for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. Otherwise, we are only liable if the damage was caused by gross negligence or intent. The liability for damages for injury to life, body or health remains unaffected.
2. Insofar as our liability is limited or excluded according to the above provisions, this also applies to the liability of our employees, representatives and vicarious agents. Liability is only accepted insofar as the contractual relationship with our Users is affected. Our liability is excluded for damage resulting from separate contractual relationships between the Users.
3. As the Administrator, we are not obliged to monitor the transmitted and stored information of our Users or to take precautions, regardless of the occasion, to prevent illegal actions by our Users.
4. If claims are made against the Administrator by third parties for damage caused by violations of the law by the User, the User shall indemnify the Administrator against all claims and costs incurred in legal proceedings. In the event of a claim, the Administrator may recognize the relevant claim against the third party, unless the User submits facts to defend it within a reasonable period and provides security for the costs incurred.
5. The Administrator does not assume any liability for the uninterrupted availability of data and the Portal itself and can freely determine a reasonable period for technical maintenance.
§ 12 Data protection
§ 13 Applicable law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to the usage relationship, excluding the UN sales law.
§ 14 Changes to these Terms and Conditions, severability clause
1. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without giving reasons in accordance with the following provisions:
– The description of the services offered via the Portal is expressly excluded from a change. We will notify the User of any changes or deviations from the promised service and offer the User the continuation of the usage relationship under the changing conditions if the User's interests are impaired as a result of the change or deviation. The User's right of termination remains unaffected.
– Other changes to these Terms and Conditions will be communicated to the User in writing (email is sufficient) before they come into effect. The changed Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been accepted if the User does not object to the validity of the new Terms and Conditions within one month of receiving the email.
– If the User objects to the validity of the new Terms and Conditions within a period of one month, the Administrator is entitled to terminate the usage relationship with the User with a notice period of 14 days.
2. Should individual provisions of these conditions be wholly or partially legally ineffective or lose their legal effectiveness later, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective regulation is to be replaced by the parties with an effective one, the purpose and meaning of which comes as close as possible to the ineffective regulation. The same applies in the event of an unintentional loophole.